Thursday, April 7, 2011

Procrastination

Gretchen Rubin says that if you want to be productive and get things done, then you should do it every day. For example: she says that she finds it easier to blog every day instead of just three or four times a week. It makes her more consistent, and she gets her work done.
I, on the other hand, find it nearly impossible. I try to post every day, I really do, but then I always get distracted or busy with something else. I try to do the dishes every night so that the kitchen stays clean, but then Jeopardy comes on, and BAM my night is just gone lol. And I don't really know what's been going on, but I've been really lethargic and tired lately (honestly, it's probably because of the whole "not sleeping more than three hours at a time" thing lol). So that means I haven't been doing as much as I want to. Mainly some cleaning and going through the gazillion papers on my desk lol.
This is just a short post, just to kind of say "hey I'm eventually going to put something good on here, I promise." Also, awesome news: I have an interview next week!! :D I'm not going to say what just yet, so that I don't jinx myself, but it's a pretty cool job. In my opinion anyways. So wish me luck peeps and tty soon! xox

No comments: