Saturday, May 15, 2010

Freedom of Dark Days

Figured I'd finish my mental story.
I was finally diagnosed and released with a handful of prescriptions. I was diagnosed with Bipolar Mood Disorder and Ritualistic Organizational OCD. It was really hard to swallow. But I've come to accept it. Although there are a lot of bad days.
Today is a bad day. I'm all alone. And I've been having steady panic attacks all day, mostly ones where I just wanna cry. I don't know why. I often ask myself what's wrong with me? I should be able to just be alone and be fine. But I can't. I don't understand. I hate it.
Today for example, all I've done is sleep. And cry. And I can't help it. It's hard. 
I try to console myself with the thought that maybe tomorrow will be better. That's all I can do, right?

No comments: