See how fucked up Bipolar is? Yesterday was a really bad day and I was sad and depressed and all that jazz. Today? I feel awesome. It was a really good day.
I woke up, had grilled cheese, showered and watched cartoons. Then I went scrapbooking with my sister at a stamping party. It was so fun. We made two scrapbook pages and two cards. She dropped me off at Alissa and Shane's afterwards, where Alissa, Matt and I watched like three hours of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and then had delicious barbecue steak for supper. How cool does my day sound?
But tomorrow, I have no plans, so I have no idea how I will feel. I am hoping to watch more Buffy, possibly some Glee, and perhaps catch up on some reading. Will I do said things? Who knows. It's like my mind flips a coin in the morning and decides how to feel. Heads I'm happy, Tails I'm sad. It sucks, but what can ya do? See? Tonight, I even have a flippant attitude about my new disease. Go figure. Time for sleeps now! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment