I'm currently taking a break from a much needed cleaning of my apartment. As I listen to sappy music, I find myself thinking of all kinds of random things. Here are some of them...
Wonderings
I wonder if Dozer (my male cat) ever misses playing on the backyard patio at my ex's house? He (the cat, not the ex) used to love climbing the tree and chewing the leaves until I called him down for treats. Now that he's stuck in my apartment, does he miss being free?
How much of a different person would I be if I had picked Wes instead of J? Will I be a different person when I get my body, my life back?
All the men in my life, my past lives, what are they doing now? Are they happy? Do they ever miss me, the way I sometimes miss them? Especially the one who got away?
I wonder why Emma and I never stayed in touch?
I know a boy who told me he loved my scars. Then he told me he loved me. Did he love me because of my scars, or in spite of them?
Would I have made a good doctor? Or a better writer?
Likes
I have fallen in love with the song "alone again" by Alyssa Reid.
Of my cats: Charlie's toes, Ginny's ears, Dozer's belly.
The smell of Magoo's shirts after he's worn them (I'm creepy, I know lol).
My legs after they've just been shaved.
Chicken Parmigiana at Dimitri's. Thank you Alissa for getting me hooked :P
Dislikes
Alex Trebek. Goddamn I hate that man.
When contestants on Wheel of Fortune waste money on vowels. YOU DON'T REALLY NEED THEM TO SOLVE THE PUZZLE ASSHOLES!!
When the water in my Brita runs out.
Having long nails.
I hate shaving my legs. Love the results, hate the process.
Caesar Salad.
I think that's all for now. I should probably get back to cleaning. I'd like to have some company over this weekend for video games and noms (looking at you Cody!). Hope everyone has a great weekend :) xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment