Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chocolate Cake

It's getting close to my one year anniversary with the mental hospital. Maybe that's why I've been feeling weird these past two weeks. My motivation and moods have been really inconsistent, and it's driving me crazy. During the morning and afternoon, I find myself lethargic and lonely, and I rarely want to do anything. Then, at night, I'm really motivated and I get a lot of stuff done. It's really frustrating, especially in terms of school because I never know when I'll actually be up to the task of doing my work. And I know some of you will say: "Well, why don't you just force yourself to do it?" Well, it's not that easy. When I push myself to try and get things done when my brain isn't working, I just end up having a severe anxiety attack. Anyway, I'm sure I'll find a solution.
I'm hoping everyone's New Year is going well, and I'm curious: any interesting New Year's Resolutions out there?

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Well, not really any interesting resolutions for me, just the usual... read more, exercise more, travel as much as possible. This year I also went with 'be curious' - best way to learn interesting but useless things! Wikipedia is my friend :) For instance did you know there is a comet called Hale-Bopp? How awesome is that - it sounds like some sort of 1950s dance my grandparents invented! Love it :P

Hope you work out the motivation thing soon! Love you xx