Good news always accompanies bad news. Bad news? Friday night I had to go to the hospital (yet again!) because that morning, I woke up and could barely move. My back was so completely fucked that it took me almost half an hour to put pants on. So I figured it was probably a herniated disk and decided to go to the hospital to get something for the pain. 'Cause I was in A LOT of pain. So I waited five hours at the hospital, and all they did was give me a couple Tylenol 3s. They didn't tell me what was wrong with my back, and though he did give me a prescription, it was a prescription for a pill that has never done anything for my back. So I'm back at square one. Two days later and I'm still in quite a bit of pain. It sucks, but it could be worse.
Good news though? I feel fantastic otherwise. I'm in a really good mood, and my motivation is slowly coming back. I actually got a lot of schoolwork done this weekend. And I did some writing! This week, I'll be posting a sneak preview of Chapter Thirteen of my novel. It's a bit of a spoiler, but I think it's entertaining. Hopefully you'll enjoy it. I am now off to finish reading Margaret Laurence's A Bird in the House. lovelovelove
No comments:
Post a Comment