So I started school again in September, and despite missing two weeks due to a Crohn's flare-up (more on that later), I am doing great. I'm caught up in all my classes, am finally able to go back to class, and I'm handing in my first essay of the semester on Monday. I got some really great feedback on it today, so this weekend, I just need to tweak it a bit and I'm sure it'll be A material.
As I mentioned, I just had a Crohn's flare-up. It sucked balls. Had to go back on steroids for a month or two, we'll see how it goes.
Today though, I am feeling wonderful. I had such a good day. And what am I doing tonight? Reading some Chaucer (whom I have fallen in love with by the way, who would've guessed?) and then watching Karate Kid. Finally. I've been begging Magoo to rent this movie since it came out. Unfortunately, my man is back up North, but only for two weeks this time. His Christmas schedule started, so he's doing two week rotations until January. It's kind of nice.
Alright, this is all for tonight, just a "yay I'm back" blurb. This weekend I'll get some much better writing done on this and maybe some tidbits of my novel. We'll see. lovelovelove
2 comments:
oo which Chaucer are you reading? I could read iambic verse all day long - I love it :)
I know what ya mean! We just finished some of his lyrics, then Book of the Duchess, Parliament of Fowls, House of Fame, and now we've moved on to Canterbury Tales, starting with General Prologue. I'm really enjoying this class.
P.S. I miss you.
Post a Comment