It feels like it's been forever since I last updated. The reason? Well, reasons I should say... I had a hidden trojan on my computer that would constantly redirect me every time I tried to go on this site. It was a pain in the ass. I was also out of town a lot, visiting my folks. Oh, and for the record, my Grandmother's 90th birthday party was AWESOME. She had about a hundred people come visit her! It was really nice to see family that I hadn't seen in YEARS!
And now I'm back to my daily grind, just trying to get through the days until Magoo gets back. I had a really bad relapse at the end of July. I ended up at the ER to see my psychiatrist because I had started cutting again, and to make matters worse, I was having some really severe suicidal thoughts. I have never in my life felt so sad, depressed, down, desperate, hopeless and helpless. It was horrible. But my doctor increased one of my meds, and since then, I've been doing really well. Yesterday and Sunday were awesome days; I felt positive and confident and felt I could take over the world. It's been great; I've gotten so much done! And there's only nine more days till my babe is home!
The best part about feeling good is that I'm getting some writing done! I'm even going to a writer's workshop day on August 14th with my friend Corry. I'm super excited! Which reminds me, I should probably get back to work while I have the drive to do so! Will post again tomorrow!!
1 comment:
Glad to have you back! :)
Post a Comment