When my belly hurts, I turn into a four year old. And tonight, my belly hurts. Boo-urns.
So I'm in Moncton for the weekend, visiting Magoo's family. You know what's weird? Hearing people use his real name. I've known Magoo for almost five years now. I met through my ex-boyfriend. They had been friends since grade seven, and he was always called Magoo. I'm not really a hundred percent sure where the name comes from, but that's what I've always know him as too. So when we come to Moncton, his family uses his real name. Justin. And to me, that's just weird. I've been with about three Justins before him, so to me, his name just isn't Justin. I can't use it. And it pervs me out when everyone else calls him that. So that's my weekend haha.
And I'm in an eerily good mood this weekend. And to make things even better, I feel even more in love with my man now than I ever did before. It feels nice :)
To make things even better (yes they CAN get better!!), I've been feeling super motivated lately. So I decided to get started on some schoolwork. (Yes, I realise there's three more months till school starts.) Two of my classes are classes that I've taken before, but was never able to finish them because of my Crohn's. So I know what to expect, and I know what readings we're gonna be doing. So I've decided to start the readings and take some light notes. And for my Arts class, I'm gonna answer all the discussion and review questions now, so that come September, I won't be overwhelmed by the work. Yes, I know, I'm a genius.
And now I am off to cuddle my man! Have a great weekend all! :) xox
No comments:
Post a Comment