Thursday, May 27, 2010

Epic Fail

Well my attempt to update everyday has failed. Why? Because I've been out frolicking in the sun! I spent this past weekend in Mactaquac 'cause my family was camping there, and also because it was a whopping 31 degrees every day!! I finally got a tan! And it was really nice; we celebrated my birthday, so my Mum made me shepherd's pie and chocolate mousse, I opened my presents, laid on the beach, hung out with some good friends, even my Auntie Jules made it out to see us! :) It was a wonderful time.
But now my birthday is over and I have to deal with the idea that I'm now twenty-three years old. *sigh* I don't actually feel old, I just feel older. I pay my own bills now. I buy my own clothes. Things are so different now. But I like it. I like where I am now. I finally feel happy. And what did I ask for my birthday? A couple years ago, I gave a silver necklace with a little cherub pendant to my best friend Katrina. I always said I would buy myself another one so that we could have matching ones ('cause we're soulmates you see) and I never did. But I finally got one for my birthday :)
What would be your biggest birthday wish?

1 comment:

Katrina said...

OMG Nancy I love you!!!! *huggzzz* I still treasure that necklace :-)