Thursday, May 20, 2010

Missing

I feel weird today. Almost as though something is missing. I think it's because I haven't been very creative lately. I'm feeling like I should write or paint or draw or something like that. Like there's a music inside me that I need to get out with words or colours. It's weird.
Magoo is home. But I'm still kind of alone. How? Well, he slept from 3am last night to 615pm tonight. So I watched Buffy all day. It's not that I blame him, I mean, I know he's exhausted after working every night for three weeks. It always takes him a couple of days to recuperate after he gets back. But I just wish I could make the time go faster, ya know? But then I feel awful for wanting to wish my life away.
But I am looking forward to the fall. I know this summer is gonna be fun and exciting and full of adventure (that's part of my happiness project), but I can't help but feel that I'm wasting time. I need to be back in school. I need to be doing SOMETHING, anything at all. I miss reading and writing. I miss having a purpose. Maybe that's what's missing. I feel pointless right now. I don't like it.

No comments: