Wednesday, May 19, 2010

About Time

My man comes home tonight, finally, after being gone for three weeks. I anticipate a good night ;) 


Have I mentioned that I've become obsessed with the song Jessie's Girl? It was on Glee the other week, and I almost died of happiness.


Speaking of happiness, my happiness project has been coming along, although I haven't been sticking to some of my resolutions. I have however, made a very extensive list of things that make me happy, and I thought I'd share a dozen of them or so...


1 - Handwriting, both writing it and reading it
2 - Organizing my books or rearranging my furniture
3 - Toast with cheez whiz, or crackers, crackers work too
4 - Some of my favourite smells: chocolate chip cookies, Nivea lotion, and lilacs
5 - Henna tattoos, I get one every Canada day
6 - Ooh ooh one of my favourite things ever: when reading a book, putting your bookmark wherever you are, and then looking at the top of the book to see how far you've gotten!
7 - Getting snail mail from my Mum
8 - How happy my Grammy gets when I play skip-bo with her
9 - Blank journals filled with writing, pictures, quotes, all my fave things
10 - Downtown Fredericton in the summer
11 - Breakfast foods, especially eggs benedict
12 - Waking up from a satisfying nap


What makes you happy?

No comments: