Monday, March 15, 2010

Reality is crashing to the floor

I'm up late 'cause I can't sleep. Thought I'd share some thoughts on here. I've started writing again, which makes me happy. I've been forcing myself to write 1667 words a day, and I don't edit anything until I'm done. It's been working surprisingly well. I may share some of it on here. 
I've also been working on some of my resolutions. I made a list of things that I NEED to do every day, regardless of anything else. This is to help me form some good habits and learn to take care of myself. For now, this is what's on my list:
1 - Read at least ten pages from my book
2 - Write at least 1667 words
3 - Do yoga
4 - Meditate
5 - Eat healthy all day
6 - Take your pills
7 - Get to bed by 11pm
Unfortunately, tonight, I won't be in bed by 11pm 'cause it's already 130am. So I'm gonna try and get some sleep. Hopefully it'll work this time. Night all!

No comments: