As if I needed to provide proof as to how awesome my boyfriend is (I mean, he's going out with me isn't he? Isn't that proof enough of his fantastic taste? haha), I still decided to post this.
For Valentine's Day this year (our first together), he wrote me a song titled "This Lullaby" and he sang it to me after giving me a heart-shaped box of chocolates and an adorable stuffed elephant (named Horton) that sings "Sugar Pie Honey Bunch." Needless to say, I cried like the big baby that I am, and I have since made him play it for me several times, sometimes several times DAILY. I'm sure he must have gotten sick and tired of playing it incessantly for me because this week, he sat down in his recording studio/music room and recorded it for me as part of my Birthday gift, which also included a hot pink Misfits T-shirt, my sexy new bookshelf, and another HUGE stuffed elephant (named Vincent).
For the record, Horton is named after Dr. Seuss's Horton Hears a Who 'cause I find the stuffed animal looks EXACTLY like him, and Vincent is named after Mr. Van Gogh, of whom I am a huge fan.
Anywho, without any further blabbering and rambling, here is the link for his SoundCloud page, where you can listen to most of his songs, but more importantly, you can listen to my lullaby and hear the awesomeness that is my man, Sylvain :)
<3
P.S. Last verse makes me cry EVERY DAMN TIME. Yes, he's real, and he's all mine :D
No comments:
Post a Comment