Monday, April 23, 2012

Beware the Emo

I don't normally post like this (I've been trying to avoid all things negative lately), but right now, I'm at the end of my rope (almost literally), and I just need to vent. Feel free to skip this post entirely if you're not interested in the rantings and ramblings of a crazy lady.
I am fucking sick and tired. Both literally and figuratively. My Crohn's has been acting up (unless it actually is some weird stomach virus - that's been lasting OVER A WEEK), and the stress of everything has just been making it worse, not to mention that it's been pushing my mental illness and anxiety into overdrive, kicking it up to Holocaust Level 97 on my body.
So as stated, my stomach is killing me. I have been running to the bathroom to either puke my heart out, or poop my intestines out (pardon the graphic nature of that sentence), and I am just completely drained. I have no energy whatsoever. I'm exhausted and anxious and tired of crying.
I don't know what came first: the anxiety/stress, or the upset stomach. (I would make a "chicken or the egg" comment, but they actually solved that. Seriously, look it up - it's mega cool.) I've just been so anxious about everything... Because I've been so sick, the doctor put me off work for a week, which means I have no income right now, and I'm hoping my boss won't hold this against me. I've been too sick to even attempt to do schoolwork, and so now I'm getting behind. 
And you know what? I would love to talk to my family about all this, but I can't. I don't want to worry my parents, so I can't say anything to them. I haven't talked to my brother since November 2011, and to be honest, I don't want to. I won't go into that any further for now. And my sister? Well, to be honest, my sister and I never really got along. For the last 15 years, I feel as though she's hated me or resented me for some reason. It makes me sad because I've always wanted to be friends with my siblings, you know, talk to them about my problems and ask for advice. But no, that's never happened. And so I can't talk to them.
I'm too tired to finish this. I just want to be better. I just want to be well.

No comments: