I am currently working on a paper that is due tomorrow. Tomorrow night, I am studying with a couple of friends for an exam that we have next week. I, fortunately, will not be writing it next week, but rather after the holidays; however, I thought it would still be a good idea to get together and go over everything. But this is not my point.
My point is that I have been very busy with school work, and will continue being so late into next week. However! Saturday, I am taking the day off and to myself. I am going to sleep in, read, write, watch bad TV and bad movies, and spend the day in my PJs. Granted I already sleep in and spend the day in my PJs, but this will be different.
The reason I'm telling you all this is that I will be working on some special writing projects, which I may or may not be posting on the blog. These projects will include an erotic story involving Danny and Merissa, parts of a later chapter, as well as a side pet project I've been working on. So I'm writing to let you know that if you want to read any of these, please comment and leave your email address and I will email it/them to you.
Have a good weekend all, hope you'll enjoy it as much as I will! :P xox
No comments:
Post a Comment