Saturday, February 27, 2010

Return from the Asylum

Well, it's been almost 2 weeks since my release from the psych ward.

What a way to start. Let me try that again.

Well, for starters: for those who don't know me, my name is Nancy, and if you're reading this, you'll soon come to know me really well. I've just recently gone through a really horrible depression and am dealing with anxiety and an obsessive compulsive disorder, so I decided to start a blog to share some of my experiences and see if maybe some people can relate. For those who do know me, you know most of the story, but some of the details may be sketchy, so this is a way to keep you updated.

So like I said, it's been almost two weeks since my release. I've been feeling A LOT better these past couple of days especially. Over the next few posts, I'll be explaining what it was like to be on 2 South East of the Doctor Everett Chalmers Hospital in Fredericton, New Brunswick, as well as how the beginning of my six month convalescence and happiness project is going. In the meantime, I urge you all to visit Gretchen Rubin's blog at http://www.happiness-project.com/happiness_project/ to find out more about your own happiness project.

Until next time folks, lots of love and be happy :)

~Nance xox

No comments: